Note: If you would like to have your event benefit ASA, please contact Erin Gurak, Special Events Manager, at (512) 406-6116 or email@example.com.
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
9 AM to 2 PM
Mt. Zion Baptist Church2938 E. 13th St.
Austin, TX 78702
Join Mt. Zion Baptist Church in an honest and positive conversation about HIV and the black church. Topics of discussion include
- The Community Impact of an Epidemic
- Unraveling the Elements of HIV Risk
- The Consequences of Religious-based Stigma
- The Development of Congregational Commitment
- HIV/AIDS Ministry Programs and Activities