Waterloo Counseling Center
Thanks for supporting Team Waterloo through AIDS Walk Austin!
Are you ready for the walk-off? Join Waterloo Counseling Center on October 21 for AIDS Walk Austin 2012!
We have set an ambitious goal of raising $10,000 and holding our title as Top Fundraising Team. You can help us reach our goal by:
- Donating directly to Team Waterloo or to one of our dedicated Team members
- Signing up to become a Walker for Team Waterloo, then spreading the word to friends and family to get THEM to sign up and donate!
- Sharing this page with your friends via email, Facebook or Twitter
- Signing up as a volunteer to help make AIDS Walk Austin 2012 a smashing success
This year we have a special surprise for our faithful Walkers to mark the beginning of our upcoming 30th Anniversary: the chance to win a free iPod Shuffle by becoming Waterloo's top fundraiser!
You heard that right. By becoming Waterloo's top fundraiser for 2012, you will automatically win a FREE iPod Shuffle. That means get signed up, and get walking.
However you decide to participate, your help is crucial!
On average, one hour of counseling at a private practice costs $120. Thanks to support received through donations, grants and events like AIDS Walk Austin, Waterloo can offer counseling to people living with HIV/AIDS for as little as $5 a session--or nothing at all. However, the unfortunate reality is that federal funding, a major source of support for Waterloo to serve people living with HIV/AIDS, is slowly drying up. This is where you come in.
- $25 covers the cost of one individual session for an HIV+ client
- $50 funds the cost of a 90-minute support group session--including a healthy meal--for someone with HIV/AIDS
- $100 covers four family counseling sessions for HIV+ people and their caregivers
- $325 underwrites 13 individual sessions, the average number sought by HIV+ clients (just $25 a session!)
Join us today and see the difference YOU can make!
|Waterloo Counseling Center - Join Team||Raised|
|Denotes a Team Captain|