Stop by to know your status for National Testing Day! ASA’s awesome testers will be administering free tests at the Walgreens on 1920 E. Riverside Drive on the following dates:
Thursday, June 25, 3-7 PM
Friday, June 26, 3-7 PM
Saturday, June 27, 10-2 PM
Testing is also available at our regular weekly test sites. You can find the testing schedule here.
Need more incentives to get tested for HIV? Look no further. ASA proudly presents our top 10 reasons to get tested:
- Leave mystery for books and movies. You owe it to yourself, and your potential partners to know your status.
- It’s quick and easy. Results are available within 30 minutes.
- No big needle needed. A few drops of blood are all it takes.
- No name? No problem. Anonymous testing is available.
- Nearly 1 out 7 people living with HIV are unaware of their status. Don’t be an outsider. Remember, knowledge is power.
- If you test positive, follow-up arrangements can be made on site. The sooner treatment begins, the healthier your life will be.
- It’s free!
- Last year, ASA provided more than 1,600 tests. Don’t worry, we are total pros at this.
- HIV does not discriminate. Don’t be scared of the test, let it be a conversation starter for you and your partner.
- Stopping the spread of HIV is a community effort. Do your part, get tested today!
Free your mind. Know your status.